2017 Annual Meetup in Nassau, Bahamas
The 2017 Up in the Air Life Annual Client Meetup is brought to you through a partnership with UITAL + Urban Excursion Weekend. The UITAL Annual Client Meetup provides YOU with an opportunity to connect with each other, the UITAL team, and network over a weekend that includes luxury accommodations, meals, drinks, UITAL swag, and all-access to the Urban Excursion parties.
Destinations: Nassau, Bahamas
Dates: September 1, 2017 - September 4, 2017 (4 Days and 3 Nights)
Cost: starting at $599
Deposit: $299 non-refundable deposit due by 3/31/17 ($100 minimum monthly payments)
• Urban Excursion Weekend All-Access Wristbands: We’ve got your full access wristbands to all the official Urban Excursion Weekend parties.
• Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge: Months prior to the trip we host a video call and provide email support.
• UITAL Private FB Group : There will be a private Facebook group for all participants to connect prior to the trip.
• UITAL Hosted Video Call: Months prior to the trip, UITAL staff will host a live video call to discuss the trip and answer your questions.
• Onsite Staff in Nassau: We’ve arranged for you to have an Up in the Air Life staff member onsite so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
• Four Star All-Inclusive Luxury Accommodations: Accomodations for 4 days and 3 nights at the Melia Nassau Beach Resort.
• All Meals & Alcohol: Enjoy daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the restaurants at the resort. Unlimited Local Beer, Wine, and Spirts are is included.
• Activities: Live Music, Themed Nights, Volleyball, Basketball, Aquaerobics, Carribean Dance Classes, Fitness Classes, Shows, Bingo, Straw Weaving
• Water Sports: Snorkeling, Kayaking, Aqua Cycle, Scuba Diving (at an additional cost)
• Optional Tours and Activities: Available post booking
• Urban Excursion Weekend Swag: A swag bag created by Urban Excursion Weekend.
• Up in the Air Life Swag Gift: Enjoy a signature UITAL swag gift for attending the Annual Meetup
• Welcome Packet: Including Flight Booking Support, Know Before You Go guides, Packing List, and Detailed Itinerary.
Not included in the Tour Cost:
• Flights to Nassau, Bahamas: You should arrive by 3:00 p.m. on September 1, 2017.
• Travel & Medical Insurance: Proof of Medical Travel/health insurance is required to attend the trip.
• Local Transportation to parties hosted off the resort.
• Anything not specified in the itinerary.
Up in the Air Life Policies:• Roommate Policy: Don't fret if you don't have a roommate. You can book without a roommate and we can pair you later. If we are unable to pair you 60 days prior to the trip, you are required to pay a single supplement.
• Room Confirguration: Bedding Type cannot be confirmed at this property. We are requesting each double room to have 2 twins beds unless you request a King bed. Single rooms have one Double/Queen/King bed. Add your roommate's name in the "referral" comments during booking. Room requests are assigned in order of booking deposit date. If this is an issue for you, we recommend booking with a single supplement. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• Up in the Air Life Terms & Conditions: By booking a trip with Up in the Air Life you are agreeing to our Media Waiver & Release policy, Cancellation Policy, and Refund Policies outlined in your confirmation email; these policies are non-negotiable.
• Urban Excursion Weekend Terms & Conditions: Since we are attending another vendor's trip you will need to sign an additional Waiver & Liability Agreement. This agreement will be provided by Urban Excursion Weekend on site at the event if not sooner.
• Cancellation Policy & Travel Medical Insurance Requirement: We require Travel Medical Insurance that includes a minimum of $100K for emergency evacuation transportation. We highly advise you to purchase a "cancellation for any reason" insurance policy for your trip. You must purchase within 5 days of booking. Our partner for insurance is Allianz and you may purchase via this link -- www.bit.ly/UITALinsurance2016
• Transfer Policy due to trip cancellation: Should you need to transfer your trip to another participant, there is a $150 Administrative fee for transfers. Transfers can be accomodated up until 8 weeks prior to the trip start date. A Trip Insurance policy with a "cancel for any reason" clause is highly recommended to handle trip disruptions.
Deposit: Non-refundable deposit due to guarantee booking.
Late Fees: A $15 late fee is applied for late payments after the 2 day grace period.
Balance: Due in REQUIRED minimum monthly payments on the 15th of each month. Missing two payments may result in cancellation. Full balance due by midnight July 15th.
Trip credits cannot be used towards the Meetup event.
This Trip is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable to another person. No refunds will be available at any time for any reason due to the discount pricing provided.
|Double Occupancy - Island View ($299 Deposit + 100 Monthly Payments)||Cost||$599.00(per person)|
|Double Occupancy - Ocean View ($299 Deposit + 100 Monthly Payments)||Cost||$798.00(per person)|
|Double Occupancy - Island View ($399 Deposit + 200 Monthly Payments)||Cost||$1,086.00(per person)|
|Single Occupancy - Ocean View ($398 Deposit + 100 Monthly Payments)||Cost||$1,248.00(per person)|