Thailand NYE: Experience NYE in Bangkok
Dates: December 29, 2017 - January 4, 2018 (7 Days / 6 nights)
Up in the Air Life presents the opportunity to experience Bangkok Up in the Air Life Style.
We secure the luxury hotel.
We hand select the best cultured experiences, nightlife, and excursions.
We take care of most your meals.
We assist you with flight recommendations.
We connect you with other world-class travelers.
And you? You have one job. Have fun.
• Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge: Months prior to the trip we provides calls, a private Facebook group, and 24-hour email support.
• Welcome Packet: A packing list, departure checklist, and destination information.
• Onsite Staff in Thailand: We’ve arranged for you to have a UITAL representative who will be onsite so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
• Luxury Accommodations: 5 Star Hotel accommodations for 7 days and 6 nights at a luxury hotel.
• Meals: Daily Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 4 Dinners are included.
• Activities: Champagne Toast, Welcome Reception, Farewell Event, Welcome Dinner Cruise, Welcome Massages, Wat Po Tour, Backpackers District, NYE Rooftop Event, Thai Cooking Class, Rooftop Dinner, and more.
• Airport Ground Transfers: We will pick you up from the airport and provide transportation to your hotel on arrivals and departures.
• Local Transportation: Transportation for all tours is also included.
• Up in the Air Life Swag Bag: All UITAL trips include a personalized Swag Bag curated by Up in the Air Life Team.
• Flight Booking Assistance: Recommendations to book the most economical flight for your trip.
• A few extra surprises along the way! Shhhhhhhhhh!!
Not included in the Tour Cost:
• Flights to/from Thailand
• Transportation within Thailand outside of organized activities
• Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Tips to tour guides and drivers are not included
• Travel/health insurance
• Passport/visa fees
Up in the Air Life Policies:• Roommate Policy: Don't fret if you don't have a roommate. You can book without a roommate and we can pair you later.
• Room Confirguration: Each room has 2 twins or 1 King bed. Room requests are assigned in order of booking deposit date. If this is an issue for you, we recommend a single room. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• Up in the Air Life Terms & Conditions: By booking a trip with Up in the Air Life you are agreeing to our Media Waiver & Release policy, Cancellation Policy, and Refund Policies outlined in your confirmation email; these policies are non-negotiable.
• Cancellation Policy & Travel Medical Insurance Requirement: We require Travel Medical Insurance that includes a minimum of $100K for emergency evacuation transportation. We highly advise you to purchase a "cancellation for any reason" insurance policy for your trip. You must purchase within 5 days of booking. Our partner for insurance is Allianz and you may purchase via this link -- www.bit.ly/UITALinsurance2016
• Transfer Policy due to trip cancellation: Should you need to transfer your trip to another participant, there is a $150 Administrative fee for transfers. Transfers can be accomodated up until 2 weeks prior to the trip start date. A Trip Insurance policy with a "cancel for any reason" clause is highly recommended to handle trip disruptions.
Deposit: Non-refundable deposit due to guarantee booking.
Late Fees: A $50 late fee is applied for late payments after the 2 day grace period.
Balance: Due in REQUIRED minimum monthly payments on the 15th of each month. Missing two payments may result in cancellation. Full balance due 60 days prior to departure.
Full refunds minus the deposit until February 16, 2017. After February 16th we are unable to provide refunds for any reason. You will need to work with your Travel Insurance provider to obtain a refund.
Deposits of are non-refundable but can be applied to a future trip as a credit should you need to cancel.
|Double Occupancy - Payment Plan ($499 Deposit) - $175 monthly||Cost||$1,899.00(per person)|
|Single Occupancy - Payment Plan ($499 Deposit) - $250 monthly||Cost||$2,599.00(per person)|