Pop Champagne and Travel the World!
Destinations: Champagne, France & Bologna, Italy
Dates: October 20, 2017 - October 28, 2017 (8 Days and 7 Nights)
Total Cost: $3,549 (Air & Land) *All Airfare from New York to Paris and the 2 intra-country flights between France and Italy are included.
Deposit: $499 non-refundable deposit due 12/31/16 ($375 minimum monthly payments)
Up in the Air Life proudly presents our first Culinary Experience Trip. We are traveling to the worlds top two food and wine destinations for the culinary experience of a lifetime. Are you about that CHAMPAGNE LIFE? Join us as we travel to the region of our favorite libation, Champagne, France. We will pop bottles at various champagne houses, have a Black Tie four-course food and champagne paired dinner in the cellars of Moet & Chandon, and learn the history of the regions historic and grandest champagne houses. After France, we jet to Bologna, to meet an Italian Wine Ambassador who will assist us in exploring Italy's culinary delights - including vineyards, a cooking class, and the opportunity to dine at the #1 restaurant in the world.
We arrange your flights between NY, Paris, and Italy.
We secure the champagne house and wine vineyard tastings.
We arrange the local transportation, tours, activities, nightlife, and dining experiences.
We connect you with other world-class travelers.
And you? You have one job. Have fun. And sip champagne!
• All Flights: International flights from New York to Paris, France and inter-country flights between France and Italy.
• Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge: Months prior to the trip we host a video call, give you access to a private Facebook group, and provide email support.
• Onsite Staff in France and Italy: We’ve arranged for you to have an Up in the Air Life staff member onsite so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
• Lodging Accommodations: Seven (7) nights at upscale hotels in France and Italy (4 stars).
• Meals: All meals including daily breakfast, lunches, and dinners are included except four meals are not included.
• Tours and Activities: Welcome dinner with champagne toast. Tour & tastings at Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, and an Independent champagne house. A private black tie four-course food and champagne paired dinner at Moet & Chandon. Lunch and champagne tasting at Comme C. Rooftop reception with an Italian Wine Ambassador. Farewell cooking class featuring hand-made pasta, lasagna bolognese, tortellini with cheese, local and regional snacks, parmesan cheese, Italian breads and sausage with unlimited Italian wine. Wine vineyard tasting at Campana Vini Piacentini.
• Optional Tours and Activities to be purchased later: Dinner at the #1 Restaurant in the world Osteria Francescana, a visit to the Ferrari Museum including a test drive, and spa treatments.
• FREE TIME: There are select days in each city set aside during the trip to have "me" time, escape to the spa, or simply rest.
• Airport Ground Transfers: All airport transfers from Paris, France and Bologna, Italy are managed by Up in the Air Life.
• Local Transportation: All Transportation for planned tours on the itinerary are included.
• Up in the Air Life Swag: All Up in the Air Life trips include a personalized Swag Bag created by Up in the Air Life.
• Welcome Packet: Including Flight Booking Support, Know Before You Go guides, Packing List, and Detailed Itinerary.
• Live Video Call: A live video call to review your welcome packet and answer questions that you have.
• A few extra surprises along the way! Shhhhhhhhhh!!
Not included in the Tour Cost:
• Flights to New York City: You need to arrive at JFK airport by 1:30 p.m. on 10/20/16.
• Meals: Three meals are not included.
• Local Transportation: Transportation outside of organized activities
• Tips: Tips are not included. Tipping in France and Italy should be at a minimum.
• Alcohol: Champagne and/or Wine is included in all tasting events at the vineyards.
• Anything not specified in the itinerary.
Up in the Air Life Policies:• Roommate Policy: Don't fret if you don't have a roommate. You can book without a roommate and we can pair you later.
• Room Confirguration: Each room has 2 twins or 1 King bed. Room requests are assigned in order of booking deposit date. If this is an issue for you, we recommend a single room. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• Up in the Air Life Terms & Conditions: By booking a trip with Up in the Air Life you are agreeing to our Media Waiver & Release policy, Cancellation Policy, and Refund Policies outlined in your confirmation email; these policies are non-negotiable.
• Cancellation Policy & Travel Medical Insurance Requirement: We require Travel Medical Insurance that includes a minimum of $100K for emergency evacuation transportation. We highly advise you to purchase a "cancellation for any reason" insurance policy for your trip. You must purchase within 5 days of booking. Our partner for insurance is Allianz and you may purchase via this link -- www.bit.ly/UITALinsurance2016
• Transfer Policy due to trip cancellation: Should you need to transfer your trip to another participant, there is a $150 Administrative fee for transfers. Transfers can be accomodated up until 2 weeks prior to the trip start date. A Trip Insurance policy with a "cancel for any reason" clause is highly recommended to handle trip disruptions.
Deposit: Non-refundable deposit due to guarantee booking.
Late Fees: A $50 late fee is applied for late payments after the 2 day grace period.
Balance: Due in REQUIRED minimum monthly payments on the 15th of each month. Missing two payments may result in cancellation. Full balance due by midnight September 15th.
Full refunds minus the deposit until February 16, 2017. After February 16th we are unable to provide refunds for any reason. You will need to work with your Travel Insurance provider to obtain a refund.
Deposits of $499 are non-refundable but can be applied to a future trip as a credit should you need to cancel.
Discounted deposits of $249 are non-refundable and cannot be transfered to another trip due to the immediate ticketing post booking of your intra-country flights between Paris and Italy.
|Double Occupancy - Payment Plan ($499 Deposit) - $516 monthly||Cost||$3,599.00(per person)|
|Single Occupancy - Presale Payment Plan ($699 Deposit) - $419 monthly||Cost||$4,099.00(per person)|