World Wonders Series: Egypt
Destinations: Cairo, Luxor, Edfu, Aswan, Kom Ombo
Dates: November 25, 2017 - December 3, 2017 (8 Days and 7 Nights)
Deposit: $499 initial non-refundable deposit due 1/31/17 (Balance due in minimum monthly payments through September 15, 2017)
Total Cost: $4,099 (Air & Land) *All airfare departing NYC to Cairo and the 2 intra-country flights within Egypt are included for package purchased after 1/10/17.
Up in the Air Life proudly presents the opportunity to experience the first trip in our World Wonders Series - Up in the Air Life Style. This 8 day trip includes an all encompassing exploration of Egypt including the highlight of a 5 day LUXURY cruise down the world's longest river, The Nile.
We arrange your flights between NY, Cario, Luxor, Aswan, returning to NY.
We secure the luxury cruise boat and upscale lodging.
We arrange the local transportation, tours, activities, nightlife, and dining experiences.
We connect you with other world-class travelers.
And you? You have one job. Have fun.
• All Flights from NYC and within Egypt: Round-trip airfare from NYC to Cairo and Inter-country flights between Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. (packages purchased after 1/10/17)
• Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge: Months prior to the trip we host a video call, give you access to a private Facebook group, and provide email support.
• Onsite Staff in Egypt: We’ve arranged for you to have a UITAL representative onsite so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
• Lodging Accommodations: Four(4) nights aboard a luxury ship and three(3) nights in Cairo at an upscale hotel (4-5 stars)
• Meals: All meals including daily breakfast, lunches, and Dinners are included except one Dinner and one Lunch.
• Tours and Activities: Pyramids of Giza, Giza Pyramid Sound & Light show, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili bazaar, Treasures of Tutankhamun, Papyrus Institute, Temple of Karnak, Valley of the Kings, Valley of Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Ptolemaic Temple of Goddess Hathor in Denderah, Temple of Luxor, Temple of Horus, Egyptian Cooking Lesson, Temple of Kom Ombo, Philae Temple, Granite Quaries, Sailing on Felucca (weather permitting) on Elephantine Island, Lord Kitchener's Botanical Gardens, Agha Khan Mausoleum, and a surprise or two.
• Airport Ground Transfers: All ground transportation from Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan airports to the cruise ship and hotels.
• Local Transportation: Transportation for all tours on the itinerary are included.
• Up in the Air Life Swag: All UITAL trips include a personalized Swag Bag created by Up in the Air Life.
• Welcome Packet: Various documents including Destination Information, Flight Booking, and Know Before You Go guides.
• A few extra surprises along the way! Shhhhhhhhhh!!
Not included in the Tour Cost:
• Meals: One Dinner and one Lunch is not included.
• Local Transportation: Transportation outside of organized activities
• Cruise & Cairo Tour Tips: Tips for the Cairo tours and luxury cruise staff.
• Alcohol: On the cruise, alcohol can be purchased a la carte or a daily beverage package. We recommend you buy two bottles at duty free upon arriving in Cairo to bring on the boat.
• Passport & Visa Fees: Passport & Visa fees required. Cairo requires a visa and we HIGHLY recommend obtaining prior to arrival.
UITAL Policies:• Roommate Policy: Don't fret if you don't have a roommate. You can book without a roommate and we can pair you later.
• Room Confirguration: Each room has 2 twins or 1 King bed. Room requests are assigned in order of booking deposit date. If this is an issue for you, we recommend a single room. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• UITAL Terms & Conditions: By booking a trip with UITAL you are agreeing to our Media Waiver & Release policy, Cancellation Policy, and Refund Policies outlined in your confirmation email; these policies are non-negotiable.
Deposit: Non-refundable deposit due to guarantee booking.
Late Fees: A $50 late fee is applied for late payments after the 2 day grace period.
Balance: Due in REQUIRED minimum monthly payments due on the 15th of each month. Missing two consecutive payments will result in your trip being cancelled. Regardless of when trip is booked. Full balance due by midnight September 12th.
Cancellation Policy & Travel Medical Insurance Insurance Requirement
We HIGHLY advise you purchase a "cancellation for any reason" insurance policy for this trip. You must purchase within 5 days of booking. Our partner for insurance is Allianz. www.bit.ly/UITALinsurance2016
Full refunds minus the deposit until January 6, 2016. After January 6th we are unable to provide refunds for any reason. You will need to work with your Travel Insurance provider to obtain a refund. Your Deposits is non-refundable and will be applied as a credit if you cancel. You may use the deposit towards to a future trip up to a year after your cancel.
|Double Occupancy - Economy Class Flight ($499 Deposit)||Cost||$4,099.00(per person)|
|Single Occupancy - Economy Class ($499 Deposit)||Cost||$5,149.00(per person)|